Just a short posts of tips for you when you are shopping
- Always be comfortable, wear comfy clothes and flat shoes or whatever shoes you are most comfortable in.
- If you are like me and have to get an hours bus journey to the nearest shopping centre, DON’T forget your earphones
- If you are just going shopping to get what you need, maybe go on your own or a strong willed friend who will stop you impulse buying
- DON’T forget your bank card or cash (from personal experience)
- From the wise words of my grandmother, never shop on an empty stomach (I’m not sure of the scientific reasoning behind this)
- Go with a plan of what you need/looking for and where you are going to start, especially if you are going to a huge shopping centre that branches off in all directions (like the metrocenter in Newcastle)
- Have a few snacks to munch on while you browse
- Always try on things before buying them, if you are with your friend, have a little fashion show in the dressing rooms
- Take excess amount of selfies
- Flirt with the cashier 😉
Ladies and Gents, shopping is like going into war. Crowds of people and endless waiting at the tills. You must be prepared. You must get the training in advance. You must not let people get in the way of getting the last pair of shoes in your size, on sale.
Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed.
Carry On Blogging!