This is one of those evening, where I have no work in the morning, I have my bulmers in one hand and my music blaring in my ears!(music in, world out)
Earlier on this evening after a LONG day at work, I read Eloise’s post on the Netflix Tag and I thought it was such a good post I wanted to share my Netflix experience. Lets get to it!
- What are your favourite series to watch on Netflix? Without a shadow of doubt it has to be, Orange is the New Black. I got hooked on this straight away, 13 episodes per series is just not enough. I actually got withdrawals when I finished series 2 and has to wait a year for series 3!! When I started watching OITNB I was using my boyfriend’s, at the time, netflix account and by the time series 3 came out we were no longer together and I was too cheap to subscribe and pay for my own account but then my friend reminded me of the month free option, which I thought I already got but I’m not sure if it is because I am in England now and my location has changed but I got a free months subscription and literally 2 days, 2 days is all it took for me to finish series 3 of OITNB!! To be very honest I am slightly confused about my sexual orientation since seeing Ruby Rose! Another series you HAVE to watch is, Orphan Black. This is the most confusing, mind-fucking series I have found on Netflix, thanks to the help of my nearest and dearest friend. I know it is on E4, I’m not sure of the days and time, but you have to watch it from the start on Netflix it so SO GOOD. I can’t say anything without spoiling it, so just go watch it and thank me later. I also really liked House of Cards, I got so far into the series and love it but life took over again and I couldn’t find the time to get back into it but it was gripping when I was watching it.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix? I have just started series 2 of Rupauls DragRace , but to be fair, I’ve watched 2 episodes because I haven’t had the time to get into it with work, to be truly honest I have’t had the time to pee these days because of work! I started watching this after seeing Rupaul on a chatshow, I can’t remember which one and I seen a preview of it and thought “hell yeah, there’s drama and bitching, I shall be watching it!” I haven’t got to the drama yet, I’m still just getting to know the girls but hopefully I’ll find some time to dive into it.
- If you could have any series, new or old put on Netflix, what would it be? Toughy, because most of the series I can think of are already on Netflix. Maybe, Friends, just so every series would be at a arms reach. I did hear they were going on Netflix, but maybe that is just in America. I honestly can’t think of any thing else and I know once this post is published I will think of loads that I should have said!
- What is your one peeve about Netflix? I have to agree with Eloise, that America have a lot more choice than the UK and Ireland. Another thing would be, there are so many repeats on Netflix and a lot of old programs and films that I have seen too many times, that’s why I was reluctant to pay the subscription.
- What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix? I have only recently started to watch Netflix on my own, I only started with Netflix when I was with my ex boyfriend. Those night were filled with a lot, a lot of goodies from Tescos and cuddles, usually watching House of Cards. Now it consists of, my college hoodie with the hood around neck, chocolate, earphone and a big duvet.
- Recommend one series or film for someone else. Out of all the ones I have mentioned. Orphan Black is the best recommendation I can make. Again, I can’t say much without spoiling it, but you have to tell me when you’ve watched it. Trust me, you will be thanking me until my ears bleed when you get hooked.
- Name a series on Netflix that you keep meaning to watch, but haven’t. I’m never really in a rush to watch anything. I have giving up on starting a series because I don’t have time to get involved in them. I say ” involved” because, I always get emotionally attached to the characters in a series and I swear it is like a break up when the series ends. I have heard a lot about Suits so I might try start that, but i think my free month will be up by the time I get the chance to start it. I have absolutely no interest in Gossip Girl or Pretty Little Liars I think I might scream if I see something else about “A”..I don’t care.
That was such a fun post to write. I miss Netflix so much, but it actually kills me to pay for it. Don’t be too shocked when the free month is up and I don’t care for Netflix fanatics. Trust me, it is just jealously.
Carry On Blogging!