I know I haven’t posted in a while, that will be explained in another post, hopefully by the end of the week.
I have been tagged by the lovely Claire to do the “10 Things you don’t know about me” tag.
Lets just get straight to it. Claire has given me 10 questions to answer, after they are answered I will tag more bloggers and give them 10 questions to answer. Simples!
- Why did you start blogging? Around the time of the Irish marriage referendum I was sick of hearing all the negative comments and opinions so I saw blogging as a brilliant platform to voice my many opinions. Granted, my posts vary between opinions and beauty but i want to put a piece of my personality into my blog and I am as random as the day is long; I’ve just eaten rice pudding and jam for the second time this week, I love it so much!
- Vanilla or Chocolate? Oh wow! Claire why would you do this is me! Vanilla ice cream rather than chocolate because chocolate can sometimes be a bit sickly, but chocolate milkshake from Mcdonalds (where else!) because vanilla is too plain. I am so indecisive about these things, i honestly hate being giving options i can never make up my mind!
- What is your favourite makeup product and why? Everything to do with eyes! I love doing my eye makeup I feel like its the most important part when deciding on a look. Eyeshadow- I can’t get enough of my MUA Heaven and Earth Plalette. I use it for day and night looks, it is so versatile because of the rage of matte and shimmer shadows and you can never go wrong with brown smokey eyes. Mascara- It would have to be [My sisters] Benefit “Get Real” mascara. My lashes feel so long, thick and volumised. I can’t help myself but feel my lashes and push them up to my eyebrows; i know it sounds so weird but I can’t be the only one? Eyeliner- I go for my Rimmel Scandleyes eyeliner. it’s so black and i love having dark eyes and when the eyeliner is on with a light shadow in the corner. it really pops!
- Name one place you would love to visit. Why? At the top of my head. Australia, or any where sunny! I know Oz has gotten expensive but the free lifestyle and the feeling of never being bored really appeals to me. I don’t think I would ever live there, I would do the year to say I’ve been there and to soak up the sun, sand and sexy Ozzies!
- What is your favourite place to eat? Without a doubt Jimmy Chungs Chinese Buffet! I know there is one in Dublin, but i was first introduced to this beauty when I was on holiday in Edinburgh with friends from college. It is the best place on earth!! I have been in other all-you-can-eat Chinese buffets and they are good but this is hands down the best. We paid £12 for all-you-can-eat and no word of a lie we literally had 3 dinner and 2 deserts.
- What is your favourite item that you own? Has to be my iPhone 5. It is the first phone I have bought myself. I bought it from Littlewoods, so I could pay off on it, the feeling of independence when my last payment was paid off is something I have been wanting for a long time. It is my baby! I bought an otterbox defender for it because i can’t trust myself without it. I use my phone for basically everything! I watch Netflix, go on Facebook// Twitter// Instagram. I sometimes write posts when I can’t get to a laptop. I edit photos, set reminders and surprisingly I have no games on my phone (not even Candy Crush). I hate getting that sudden shot of fear rushing down my spine when I can’t find my phone and it ends up being in my pocket!
- If you had to choose somewhere to live for the rest of your life, where would it be? England! London!! I know it is tres expensive but I love city life. I know I could go to Dublin or Cork but there is something about London and pulls me in that direction. Since I was young I have traveled back and forth to London to visit family and ever since then I knew I wanted to live in London. I love the royal family, I love the accent and I love how there is more than one bus a day and you can anywhere!
- What is the first thing you would do if you won the lotto? First thing first (I’m the realest) I would build my mam a proper homely house with all the modcons to make her life a lot easier and I would pamper her all day every day because it is the least she deserves.
- What are your favourite blogs to read? I love reading Claires DIY Posts and Bekaah’s Top Tips Posts, who has recently made a big decision to spend some more time with her amazing youtube channel, I recommend you to check it out and also, Fleur’s variety of posts always gives me a good read before bed.
- What makes you smile? Right now, it has to be my sister and her husband. These two should really have a sitcom or reality show, they are comical together. There is never a dull moment and after some of the shitest days of work I know i will be going to bed laughing every night I’m here.
Thank you Claire for the questions. Since I am a bit late posting this, I would like to tag every one who is reading this. My explanation for the lack of posts should be up by the end of the week.
Here are Your questions:
- Why did you start bloggering?
- What do you do to get over writers block?
- What do you find is the toughest thing about blogging?
- How do you spread your time between every day life (work//school) and blogging?
- Family Guy or Simpsons?
- What do you miss from your childhood?
- What fashion item do you think should never have/been a trend?
- If you had to choose, what makeup product could you not live without?
- What is your favourite dinner?
- What is your favourite song to dance to?
Carry On Blogging Lovelies!