I have been nominated for this award by the lovely Emma, I recommend everyone to go check out her blog. Shes awesome!
The Rules for this are simple. Just share 7 tidbits about yourself then nominate blogs that you think deserve to be nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award
Here are my 7 tidbits and trust me they are as random as my blog:
- I was 9 years old the first time I traveled on a plane on my own. I remember one of the air hostess stayed with me the whole journey over to London. She was really nice. She could see I was nervous so she was asking random questions to keep my mind off the fact I wasn’t with my mother. I remember thinking to myself that her makeup was amazing!!
- There is the same age difference of 12 years between my eldest sister and myself and my eldest nephew and myself
- I lost my virginity when I was 17 years old and I have regretted it ever since, I was told MULTIPLY of times to wait until it was with someone I loved. I just wanted it gone. Now I wish I waited – who listens to good advice?
- I got my belly button pierced when I was 16 and I didn’t tell my mother, who found out a year later because she seen it while I was taking my jumper off.
- Nearly 2 years ago my sister was diagnosed with Cancer and because of the chemotherapy she lost all of her hair.So I decided to shave all my hair off. It wasn’t for attention, it wasn’t to raise money, it was for my role model. I couldn’t talk about her being sick, so I thought actions speak louder than words.
- I want to travel as much of Europe as I can before I’m 30. Hopefully, I am going Inter railing next year.
- I just finished my first year of college, I passed all my exams and I am currently living with my sister and brother in law in Newcastle, working in a hotel and honestly, I think getting that plane home in September is going to be so hard.
So there you have it, Thank you again Emma for the nomination. I nominate:
Michaela Deane: Her blog is amazing! She talks about the most important topics and touches on gripping points including mental health. She did a whole series on it and it was inspiring. She got such good feedback she is now making a blog dedicated to mental health.
Bekah Rose:I am glad to say I have become good friends with this lovely girl. Her blog is so informative. She makes Lists!! I love lists!! Her brilliant blog ranges from beauty and the best apps. I have made some life changing revelations from reading her blog. You have to check it out!
Caoimhe; If you like reviews and you rely on them as much as I do then please check Caoimhe’s blog. It is my go- to when I am looking for products to buy. Especially Lush products and Lipsticks. She is such a lovely girl too, and her eyebrows are on fleek!
Eloise: Saving the best til last. My bae! Another lovely I have met since having my blog. Shes so genuine and her blog is full of brilliant reviews and beauty picks! Check it out you won’t regret it!
That’s all from me now. Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I’ve started a new job and haven’t had the time. I hoping to post a lot more when I have a day off.
Carry On Blogger!