To all my followers,
If you don’t know who the The Simpsons are, don’t read this post and go to Sky One, RTE 2 or Channel 4 and get educated!!
I was raised on this masterpiece, every day at 6, like clockwork I was parked straight in front of the television which in the good old days had RTE 1 and 2 and TV 3.
Growing up I was convinced The Simpsons was basically my family in yellow!
- There’s 5 in The Simpsons family, there’s 5 in mine.
- Homer,the dad, loves his drink and doesn’t mind putting it first, basically my dad in yellow!
- Marge, the mam, nags and worries 24/7, stresses about the family while Homer is in the pub.
- Bart is the oldest and cases the most tourment, but also provides the best entertainment, although my sister,Sinead isn’t the oldest, she was exactly like Bart when she was younger.
- Lisa, the Middle child, is a book worm and a straight A student, my eldest sister ,Fiona, is the long lost sibling of Lisa Simpson, she’s the smartest out of all of us.
- Finally, Baby Maggie, Is me!! The baby of the family, the innocent one, that never gets blamed of anything but obviously I haven’t shot Mr. Burns.
Random post, I know. But I mean it, if you haven’t seen this show, get out from under your rock. Just thought I’d post this because it was something that made so much sense to me.
I hope I’m not the only one with a dysfunctional cartoon like family.
Leave your comments below.
Carry On Blogging!