I am currently on the bus home from my boyfriends. I am getting the bus home. There are many reasons why I hate public transport.
- The bus drivers make up their own prices
- People are smelly
- The awkward small talk with old people
- Old people
- There is no worker on the platforms at train stations to help you
- There’s no leg room on buses and trains
- Buses don’t run every hour so if you miss it your stranded then you have to listen to the irritating nagging off your mother
- People can’t whisper
- The drunks
- Having to sit before a smelly stranger.
There are a few of my reasons for hating public transport. What’s yours? Share in the comments!
Carry On Blogging!